Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AMERICA: Land of too much freedom

Fuckin’ A, some people are retarded!

It’s a realization that most of us have early on in life. You’re friends get hurt when the scrawny asthmatic kid tries to pick up the fat fuck, replicating the Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan fight. How about the kid who eats glue well into the 6th grade? These activities, while retarded, are performed by tikes who just don’t have the wits to keep themselves together. Usually they mature, and go on to do things not retarded and most of the time, they do smart things. However, sometimes they do not and even though their actions become less harmful to themselves, they are still harmful and also become more dangerous to others.

Take for instance…People on goddamn motorcycles. Not that long ago, I was moving my car to 72 hour parking from the street. As I am in my white 2000 Dodge Stratus, I come to cross a street. At one end of the block is a group of motorcycles turning down the street, this gives me more than enough time to cross, SAFELY. But, the douche bag on the loud ass motorcycle guns it, not only is he speeding but he is putting his life in danger. Why? Probably to impress his friends, who are also have small cocks. He narrowly avoids clipping the back of my car.

Would I have felt bad if he hit the back of my car and smashed his skull over the street? Not a damn bit. The first thing I would have done is got out of my car and kicked him in the his stupid dead mouth. For one, he damaged my car and two he used my vehicle as a means to kill himself. If suicide is your bag, do it on your time and dime. I don’t get why driving a motorcycle has to by synonymous with being a loud, noisy prick. The summer time brings these assholes out by the butt load.

You hear them all the time, driving as fast as possible…and for some reason never getting pulled over…revving and peeling out, making as much noise as possible, so people who LIVE nearby, can’t take a nap, read a book, watch a movie, jerk-off, write a blog, beat their kids, plant a flower, make a cake, listen to a good album in fucking peace! If you want have a motorcycle FINE, but at least pick one that admits your neighbors and people you may pass by to enjoy some peace. Another group of assholes who also make society suffer the same grievances is pick-up truck drivers.

People who drive pick-up drivers are possibly the most wasteful pigs ever. I see people all the time driving these huge, unnecessary, gas-guzzling P.O.S’s. If they are not hauling something, or going somewhere to haul something, one does not need that truck. Not only that but they suffer the same shortcomings that motorcyclists bestow.

Inventions like the pick-up and the motorcycle are proof that American’s have way too much freedom. Because, they hide behind the excuse, “Its my right to have whatever want! This is America, dammit!” Well, what about my rights? When will someone come along and liberate America from loud noisy douche bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment